|Our Laboratory conducts research in the computational aspects of:
- Network biology
- Reconstructing transcriptional regulatory networks in algae and S. cerevisiae
- Carbon dioxide concentration mechanisms in algae
- Transcriptional Competency of Nucleosomes
- RNA-Seq and ChIP-Seq
||In these works, we utilize existing methods and develop new ones in:
Please note that this is a Research Laboratory. We form collaborations, but service requests should be directed to the Bioinformatics Core Facility.
- Transcription factor binding site predictions,
- Optimal design of short interfering RNA duplexes,
- Constrained optimization and dynamic programming,
- Machine learning, and
- Graph theory.